Wednesday 14 September 2011

Eating Foods High in Saturated Fats are Healthy According to Supermarket

On one of my trips to Ireland I found myself, as happens roughly three times a day on average, being a little hungry...

I have always just grabbed what I fancied, but I was feeling a little under the weather so I decided to buy something that was good for me.. I was starving... I needed something.... I went to the nearest supermarket and made my way to the healthy living aisle... and there I saw my dream come true...


The Healthly Living section was crammed with Pies, rolls and Pastries... where had I been going wrong all these years? I mean fruit is such a waste of time it turns out... So i stocked up on as many pies and pastries as I could and didn't even wait till I left the store... and you know what .. I haven't looked back since... literally... I can't move... all these healthy foods have made me put on so much muscle...

Well the doctor says I need to cut down on all these healthy foods... but what does he know? He's not a shelf stacker... Super Markets are always right...

So after three coronary scares I just want to say thank you ... I mean without your healthy living food I might not have just cheated death... I might actually be dead...

(Please in all seriousness... sack the wanker that stacked these shelves)



Written by @roywoodhouse
(please click on my name and follow me on Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment