Wednesday 7 September 2011

Pure Water is a Plenty in England

The other day I was a little parched... I needed some cool refreshing water... I decided to head to my local water source or office water tower as it's known... and you know what they say about the water cooler... it is indeed where you get fresh chilled water..

My thirst was about to be relieved... the water ebbing it's way towards my dry mouth... when my eyes cast down and noticed the picture on the water...


Clearly from the looks of that fish/creature thing this water is indeed the purist and cleaninst of water... in no way does that fish look distressed or even mutated... It was clear that this water was from the waters around Sellafield Nuclear Power plant.. cause nothing cleanses the water like Nuclear waste...

Well I drank from the cup and quenched my thirst safe in the knowledge that this was indeed the purist English Water money could buy...

The Doctor told me the next week that the seven extra fingers that have appeared on my shoulder are nothing to do with this water..

No comments:

Post a Comment