Wednesday 31 August 2011

Ridicolous Questions! Part 1

As I approached the counter at my local supermarket with no less than seven items the lady serving me the items candidly asked me if I required a bag...

It seems that this world is needlessly dominated by ridiculous questions... The kind of questions which make
you wonder if the person opposite you actually has some form of logical comprehension...

In what world would seven items not constitute the acquisition of a bag!? If I don't want one I always joke, "no I'm trying to save the world one bag at a time"

Todays guilty culprit was...Sainsbury's

What do they expect me to do? Juggle my items down the street back to my house? Do they expect me to strategically place my items one by one moving them up the road and then running back to gather another one of my items while risking theft or something rolling into the gutter...

So for the record... Yes, Sainsbury's I do require a bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment